The active shooter insurance program will provide a solution to US Education facilities, Those institutions face an alarming risk and potential coverage gap in the General liability and Terrorism insurance policies they currently have.
The growing number of active shooter events in the US since 2000 has raised the overall awareness of such attacks. Between 2000 and 2006 the average number of incidents per year was 6.4 which rose to 16.4 between 2007 and 2013. Educational institutions are the second most likely place for active shooter events to take place in the US. The reasons are clear. Campuses are hard to secure and the high volume of people on site every day increases the chances of an armed individual entering unchallenged. Our program includes proactive risk management strategies to help you protect your facility in case of a loss from an active shooter.
- Primary Policy Providing an independent limit of liability
- Clear Third Party Coverage
- Unique Risk Management Solutions
- Onsite Active Shooter and Security Vulnerability Assessment
- Preparedness Seminar
- Crisis Management Services
- Funeral Expenses
- Counseling Expenses
- Limits of $1,000,000 – $20,000,000